Arshi Ayub Mohamed
ARSHI AYUB MOHAMED ZAVERI | CEO – TrustWithTrade Group, UAE
Arshi Ayub Zaveri is dedicated to active partnerships that necessitate sub-structuring of strategic initiations, economic & political management, business & financial aid along with overall assistance for the MENA & Asia Pacific. Completed academic credentials in Public Policy Economics from University of Oxford.
- CEO at Trust with Trade Group LLC, focused upon strategic joint ventures, Manufacturing O&G supplies, Mining, Renewable Energy, Waste management, Biotechnology and sustainability. The group holding is also deploying equity investment, start up incubation & early mentoring for young entrepreneurs.
- Senior Advisor Royal Family Offices, Abu Dhabi UAE to foster investments across ME, Central & southern Asia, EU & USA.
- Board Member at the Al Suwaidi Private Group & Al Emarat United, Abu Dhabi, UAE: Entities under the Group are Abu Dhabi Art & Culture Society (Art encouragement & Trade), Emirates Art & Culture Academy EACA (Training and Education), HART - Art & Culture E Trading (Online Trade).
- World Peace Ambassador; United Arab Emirates, at World Peace Tracts.
- Senator, UAE at World Business Angels Investments Forum (WBAF)
- Executive Board at the “Fight Cancer Global”.
- Diplomatic World Ambassador; UAE at DIPLOMATIC WORLD headquartered at Brussels, Belgium. (Co - Founder of “Willow” a Non - Profit Organization headquartered in Belgium, to support education, entrepreneurship, culture & diplomacy in EU & ME).
- Co-Chairperson of the Leaders Without Borders Development Centre, Canada
- Jury Member at IWoman Global (“Care for Farmer” Initiative, Empower & excellence awards, “Take Care” App for women safety, health & surveillance).
- Expert Council at G.World MENA, a platform to facilitate ‘Alternative Investments.
- Board member at Global Mental Health Association, USA