We have great news!
Due to an enormous demand for this programme across the Gulf region, we have decided to start the pre-entry period for the new edition of GSA™ until December 31.
By joining the programme during this limited promo period, you can:
- Choose the number of entries now, and decide on the exact categories later. We will keep the categories from last year and add more. In case you like the new categories you will be able to switch for free or add more once we launch at the lowest rate.
- Enter for a special pre-entry price:
First Entry: AED 1,499
Additional Entry: AED 899
4 Entries: AED 3,499
The interest in sustainability in the Gulf region is huge! And we want YOU to be part of it. This year, there were 90 presentations from over 40 companies, with 50+ professionals that joined the judging panel to assess the submitted initiatives.
The visitors could enjoy presentations from the likes of TAQA, RTA, Schneider Electric, L'Oreal, Majid Al Futtaim, Qatar Museums and many regional companies, as well as competitors from Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan and Egypt.
Why enter the Gulf Sustainability Awards '23?
- Open presentations – find out how other organisations are adopting innovative sustainability strategies and learn from them
- Networking opportunities with the Gulf's most influential companies, where you can meet your potential clients and partners
- Enjoy an unforgettable, gala Awards Ceremony with your team
- Get detailed feedback on your initiative from the judging panel
Become part of the must-attend sustainability event in the Gulf!
Enter GSA '23, showcase your results and compete for the recognition you deserve.
"Companies in the Gulf region have been leaders in sustainability, not just for this part of the world but globally. I'm happy to say that the Gulf Sustainability Awards™ attract top companies and organisations that achieve tremendous results, year after year."
Regional Manger at Awards International
"Gulf Sustainability Awards has been a seamless process from not just the registration but also presenting and hearing other initiatives. Thank you for being authentic! Thank you for being real! And for putting us out there."
Head of Marketing & Communications at DULSCO
"What motivates me to be at the Gulf Sustainability Awards is every time there is a new submission. When the presenters demonstrate their initiatives, there is always something new to learn. The way they continuously improve themselves motivates me, and I am happy to be here."
Manager Business Excellence at Cornerstone Engineering Services